Thursday, 3 May 2012

Just in brief.......

Hi all, this isn't my usual style to put out a short notices type blog but I wanted to link in readers of Surely more interesting to The Logistics Project's official blog - which is taking a look at change management this week.  I guess now there is an official blog I am a pirate blogger I am pretty sure I will not start legal proceedings.

Also I was hoping that those of you involved in logistics humanitairan or otherwise might complete The Logistics Project's continuous professional development survey.


It shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to complete and we will put you on our list of favourite people if you do.*

*This list is theoretical rather than actual and consequently is not governed by the data protection act.

No comments:

Post a Comment